- NLP Practitioner – starts you at the basics
- NLP Master Practitioner – takes you so much further
What you will learn and so much more……
As you attend your NLP training with us, you find insight after insight that you can put to immediate use in your own practice, improving customer outcomes faster and more easily than you ever thought possible. As your client leaves your office, you know he will be telling all his friends how powerful and effective you are.
- Anchoring/Anchor Collapse: Learn how to change a client’s emotional response to any context. Imagine easily changing your client’s worst fear into calmness and confidence. Imagine how easily you can change bad habits into good ones by giving your clients the feelings, attitudes, and beliefs they need for change.
- Calibration: Learn how to read someone, knowing whether the change work you have done is complete and will last.
- Rapport: This important NLP skill improves every client intervention by making it easy for the client to follow your directions, and to accept what you are doing as a way to improve their life.
- Meta-Model: This NLP technique helps you get to the root experiences of a client’s problem, and helps you “get inside” someone’s head to command greater influence and to make your change work more effective.
- Milton Model: The hypnotic language patterns of Milton Erickson are so powerful, so effective, you can induce trance conversationally to increase your therapeutic influence 10, 20, 40 times what it is now.
- Swish Pattern: Change feelings, attitudes, and beliefs quickly and easily for you, your customers, and your clients.
- Change Personal History: Learn to heal old wounds that keep you from moving forward. Get rid of all those images and sounds telling you “you can’t do” it.